Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 1,tuesday,may 4th

Hi everyone....

This is a new blogger in the list,as you all know i'm noorina jabeen,from india...staying with my husband in sydney now.Its great to join him here!!though i do miss my parents...
if i had to write about myself in few words,well i guess i am a happy, jolly kind of a person,likes to meet different people and chats with them...as many,even i like to visit and explore new places.I love reading novels,magazines and stuff,it remains to be my favourite hobby....sometimes i do try to write too!!
yesterdays class was great...it was nice meeting new friends,and marion,my new teacher...well i do miss the excurtion,i wish i could make it aswell..looking forward to meet you all on monday..
till then be good takecare,luv you all and HAPPY BLOGGING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment